· Perform as Hammond Lead IATF coordinator auditor and Coordinator
· Lead Hammond team members through internal and external IATF and other audits
· Manage the plant metrics keeping them updated and posted
· Continuously Improve customer relationships, and product quality
· Supervise quality auditors and technicians. Provide direction and related training
· Review kronos detail and make corrections when needed
· Responsible for keeping logs for returned sears, QA’s, product audits
· Participate in scrap meeting and help root cause and drive improved performance
· Ensure proper housekeeping practices are carried out
· Root cause customer returns and take necessary actions (QA/Breakpoints/SWI updates. Etc.)
· Responsible for overseeing containment activities in the plant, both process and supplier
· IATF Auditor certified
· Ford specific tools (PFMEA, Control Plan etc.)
· Personal Computer experiences – Spreadsheet and word processing
· Problem solving techniques
· Basic application of statistical controls
· Knowledge or experience with Ford quality requirements
Education and or equivalent experience required:
· Bachelor’s degree or 5 years’ experience in automotive quality system
· Prior IATF Quality system lead
· Prior Supervision experience preferred
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.