Southfield | Michigan | United States | 48034
· Run operations of the Identity and Access Management infrastructure and supports problem solving for directories, applications and other solutions owned by the Identity Management team, lead the problem management for recurrent or complex issues
· Contribute to the development of IAM automation processes for support of daily operations and the gathering of directory performance information. As the technical expert, contribute technical idea according to the experience from daily operation
· Support Identity Management initiatives by taking responsibility for the effective deployment and usage of assigned resources including vendor resource and ensuring they are completed within planned timescales and resource estimates
· Support the definition of administrative processes and procedures and necessary documentation. Makes them understandable to others. Handle the process deployment, monitoring, maintenance and optimization
· Manage the relationship with business and handle stakeholder communication; listen to business and bring feedback to team discussion; attend business communication meeting to present IAM operation and project material; provide operation training to partners in site and business unit in accordance to the global standards
· Provide an accurate analysis of business requirements and in conjunction with the architecture and engineering teams select the most appropriate solution to fulfill them.
· Based on personal expertise, review current Identity solutions and propose improvements; participate to their deployment, and document them at all stages of evolution
· Adheres to all current Change and Problem management policies and procedures
· Maintains an understanding of all current and emerging identity management technologies, open system standards, management technologies as they relate to the support of the infrastructure
· Develops, documents and supports scripts required to deliver a variety of Identity synchronization solutions
· Ensures that third party solutions follow all company standards
Provides senior management and general staff
with accurate and complete status information
Preferred Skills, Education, Experience:
· Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant practical experience in Identity Management production support of large-scale, global environments supporting over 75,000 users and globally diversified application authentication requirements.
· Knowledge of Windows Server 2008/2012, as well as Microsoft client operating systems
· Expertise in Active Directory and AD LDS
· Expertise with the following network protocols: LDAP, DNS, DHCP, RADIUS, TCP/IP
· Scripting skills: VBScript and PowerShell
· Understanding of security concepts related to Public Key Infrastructures including Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
· Experience with Incident & Request management workflows (e.g. Service Now,ITSM, Remedy)
· Experience with implementation of backup / restore and disaster & recovery strategies
· Understanding of Active Directory Group Policy Objects (GPO), Network Policy Server (NPS)
Additional beneficial skills:
· Experience in Microsoft Identity Manager, Forefront Identity Manager for provisioning, synchronization, security, etc.
· Knowledge of SQL database and T-SQL syntax
· Experience in CA Siteminder and Active Directory Federation Services or similar federation technologies
· Experience in server virtualization - Hyper-V, VMWare ESXi o Experience in products from Dell Compliance Suite o Experience in Centrify
· Experience in IPAM solutions such Men and Mice
· Knowledge of Office 365 integration and provisioning including Azure AD and AD Connect
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.