Herndon | Virginia | United States
HRU has teamed up with a global automotive company to find an Incentives Analyst for its Herndon, VA location. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a highly growing company. If you are looking for a long-term career this position could be for you! The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree (required) with coursework in Business Intelligence or Finance.
The role will be a key piece of one of the most important business units in the company that directly impacts how we go to market with dealers and customers. The Incentives team develops Lease, Financing Rates and Cash to help customers buy vehicles and generate sales demand across all products. This position within the Incentives team will be the primary person who works in the incentive planning tool used for monthly and yearly spend forecast and spend actualization. The role will provide support in developing data driven analytics and incentives KPI summaries and presentations. As the person develops in the position, they will be involved in making recommendations to improve the incentive planning process and program creation.
1) Primary point of contact for the monthly and yearly detailed planning within the incentive planning system (Hyperion Essbase) and creation of monthly presentations for management review.
2) Support position for team data collection and aggregation including internal and external sources.
3) Support Incentives and Sales Operations team in ad-hoc data and information requests from other business teams and/or for management presentations.
4) Understand the internal and external dynamics affecting Incentives programs to better plan monthly and yearly Incentives programs.
5) Use tools, including Excel, Tableau and Essbase, to diagnose and analyze Incentives data to improve the planning and actualization process.
6) Support the monthly launch of incentives programs and data, eventually becoming a subject matter expert for these items.
7) As needed, participate in Incentives-related meetings with other business units in order to provide the Incentives team viewpoint to the business and report results back to the rest of the team.
Work Flexibility: no travel required
2 - 3 years of professional work experience, preferably in data-driven, automotive and/or finance-related environment
Experience working with and managing complex data structures
Experience summarizing and explaining analytical summaries ideally to non-technical audiences
Experience delivering quality work in a high pressure, time sensitive and deadline-driven environment
Ability to understand complex data structures and manage those data structures.
Ability to diagnose issues and make recommendations for improvements to data and data structures.
Ability to summarize and explain summaries and issues related to the above data topics.
Demonstrated curiosity and willingness to explore, learn and understand new systems, data sources and approaches to improve planning, forecasting and data summaries/visualization.
Required Specialized Skills:
1) Experience working with large complex datasets and ideally databases
2) Experience working with teams outside of core responsibility team to better understand business operations and how to make efficiency improvements
3) Experience creating data summaries for presentations
4) Demonstrated Excel modelling capability including experience with vlookups, pivot tables, etc.
Desired Specialized Skills:
1) Experience with Hyperion, Tableau and Business Objects
2) Experience creating PowerPoint presentations and data summaries for audiences outside of direct area of expertise.
3) Experience with data and system mapping and changeovers.
4) Experience with VB Macros
• Bachelor Degree preferably in Business, Finance or Business Operations
• Coursework in: Finance, Accounting, and Data Analysis and Business Information System
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.