Rochester | New York | United States
HRU Technical Resources has teamed up with a major automotive manufacturer and is looking for an Indirect Materials Clerk! Proper candidates will be energetic, focused on accuracy and improvement and have solid Excel/SAP skills. This position is a 12 month contract to start, 1st shift and pay of $15/hr. Full benefits available.
• This team is the liaison between purchasing and the plant. They receive Purchase Requisitions (PR’s) from the plant and then work with Global Purchasing to get POs issued. Purchase reqs get put into SAP which is shared with purchasing so they can do pricing, quoting, working with Legal. This team makes sure everything that happens within Purchasing is of the greatest benefit to the plant.
• Interface with Purchasing in MI, Mexico, and India
• Process purchase reqs. Send them back and forth through the Purchasing groups and getting the proper information needed.
• Working through POs and working through over and under-shipment. Resolve receiving issues. Items that are shipped in wrong, over shipment, under shipment, missing PO’s on paperwork – contact supplier and resolve.
• Contacting Vendors Interface with suppliers – procure quotes, pricing issues, PO issues, receiving issues etc.
• Candidates will be heavily working within SAP.
• Experience with Excel and working with Macros
• Managing crib inventory, inventory control, monitoring usage, establishing buy/order points
• ensuring the plant has the right items at the right quantity.
• Working on continuous improvement projects with the team.
• Manage crib coded repairable items. Items that need to be sent back to supplier for repair need to be managed. Procure repair costs, review with engineering and make decisions on feasibility to repair. Work with shipping department to get items sent out for repair.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Working with suppliers and Purchasing on pricing, payment and receiving issues.
• Generate reports in Excel and SAP
• Work with Engineering to update information on crib coded items that are obsolete utilizing the MOC (Management of Change Process).
• Participate in Level 5 boards with team leaders and support activity as required.
• Process internal stocking requests
• Experience working within Excel. Will regularly need to be working within and running Macros within Excel.
• Experience working within Microsoft office
• Experience working within SAP
• Background/experience working within Purchasing
• Factory experience is preferred Understanding of the sense of urgency to get the plant the parts they need to keep things running.
• 2 years of professional experience working within SAP
• Associate's Degree or equivalent experience.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.