HRU has teamed up with a leader in the Auto Industry and is looking for an Industrial Engineer for their Automotive Assembly! Qualified candidates will have a BS in Engineering and 3+ years experience. Position scheduled to start as a 12-month contract with likely extension/direct hire. Pay will begin at $40/hr.+ depending on experience and full benefits are available. Apply today!
Assists in establishing operational methods and work standards using various measurement techniques
· Provides information for various management systems
· Record and analyze information on specific problems assigned in the utilization of personnel, material, machines and facilities
· Work well with various engineering disciplines, floor and shop personnel and outside suppliers
· Confirms or recommends changes to layouts, labor control and/or material control
· Responsible for the effective use of personnel, material and equipment in supporting SPQRC initiatives
· Must support plant in achieving Safety, People, Quality, Responsiveness and Cost goals
· Must be willing to work any assigned shift, work daily, weekend, and holiday overtime as required
· Supports/implements the QS9000/ISO14001/(GMS) Global Manufacturing System compliance processes
· Knowledge in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint – Intermediate level
· Knowledge with Lotus Notes or other email communication tool – Intermediate level
· Good interpersonal skills involving ability to work effectively cross-functionally and cross-culturally · Good written and oral communication skills necessary for meetings and presentations
· Ability to work well with others, exhibiting teamwork skills
· Partners with senior management to analyze and solve issues
· Ability to multitask by handling diverse assignments concurrently
· Strong knowledge of work measurement and work standards
· Strong knowledge of manufacturing and assembly processes
· Demonstrated strong ability with ergonomic requirements of work station design
· Ability to conduct line balancing activities – 3 years experience
· Ability to coordinate system simulations and design process buff – 3 years experience
· Position related experience - 3 years
· Relevant auto industry experience required - Entry level (1 year)
· Areas of expertise include: Manufacturing, Assembly Process, Ergonomics
· Bachelor of Science in Engineering
All candidates submitted / matched to this assignment will successfully complete the required Background Checks prior to the supplier confirming the acceptance of the assignment.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.