Oshkosh | Wisconsin | United States
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with an industry leader in the heavy-duty vehicle and equipment industry to find an Industrial Engineer working in BOM and Kitting.
In the role of Industrial Engineer, you will be working more in an office environment verse a plant environment. You would be working with bills of materials, after the vehicle is designed, to incorporate kits that the customer would like incorporated. You would be responsible to determine the most efficient way to install, write instructions, and create sequence and flow.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Associate the design bill of material to tasks
2. Assist with the creation of assembly work processes and man assignment procedures
3. Identify required tooling, equipment and support information necessary to perform tasks
4. Establish manpower requirements, line and sub-assembly balancing data, and expectancy time performances
5. Create process documentation and participate in the resolution of related assembly issues
6. Assist in plant layout and workstation design
7. Plan, schedule and prioritize work to meet established deadlines
8. Determine or improve processes to meet production levels
9. Provide technical support and assist as a resource person in assigned area
10. Perform stopwatch time studies
11. Utilize Lean/Six Sigma principles and methodologies in making process improvements
12. Exhibit a high level of computer aptitude
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or related
• Internship experience or 6-plus months related work experience
• Experience with the assembly or service of automotive or heavy-duty equipment
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Lean/Six Sigma understanding, or certification is ideal
Job Location: Oshkosh, WI
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.