Wyandotte | Michigan | United States | 48192
· Performs tasks per schedule or repairs to equipment from breakdowns as required.
· Demonstrates a team oriented demeanor conducive to all BASF goals
· Maintain good attendance history
· Demonstrates basic verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrates organizational and time management skills
· Interacts effectively within and outside the team/work group
· Works in a safe manner and adheres to all safety regulations
· Demonstrates a team-oriented behavior in daily tasks
· Exercises safe work practices and housekeeping
· Receives regular supervision
· Works within established work routines and instructions
· Some work is crane assisted and performed at elevated heights
· Improve equipment reliability by maintaining, analyzing, troubleshooting and utilizing all resources available. Findings reported to supervision with appropriate recommendations
· Support, maintain and improve preventive maintenance and Mechanical Integrity Program to insure equipment reliability
· Willingness to work overtime, after hours and weekends when needed
· Actively participate in plant safety meetings. Works within BASF site and corporate procedures
· Must be team oriented, have a willingness to learn and further develop technical skills
· Must be able to utilize general shop equipment, e.g., band saw, drill press, grinders and power hand tools
Responsible for the repair and maintenance of all mechanical/building equipment including:
· Check lights /change light bulbs if needed.
· Hang pictures, bulletin boards.
· Move boxes, furniture.
· Small plumbing repairs.
· Paint / patch walls.
· Keep accurate documentation on all work done.
· Building maintenance type activities.
. Have a safety mindset.
High school education or equivalent required and a minimum of 5 years related industrial maintenance experience. Must be computer literate
Must be able to work in a team environment
Must possess a valid driver's license
GENERAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
· Requires lifting up to 70 lbs., carrying up to 50 lbs
· Requires bending, kneeling, squatting, and crawling
· Requires wrist turning and finger manipulation
· Requires ability to climb vertical, fixed ladders with ladder cages
· Requires ability to climb portable step and extension ladders
· Requires the ability to push and pull up to 50 lbs
· Requires ability to twist, turn and reach above shoulder level
· Requires simple to firm grasping ability
· Requires ability to work within a hazardous location
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.