Monroe | Michigan | United States
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND CHARACTERISTICS
· Strong written and oral communication, including negotiating skills
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet
· ERP experience, Navision preferred
· Ability to make sound decisions regarding sales and technical issues
· Driver license and passport
· Ability to complete domestic and international travel 50-75%
· Strong presentation skills
· Customer service skills and ability to maintain long standing customer relationships
· Demonstrated success in industrial sales
· Directs the development of the Company's Generics product line by developing strategies for increased sales for ABB/C-E, Hoffman Combustion, Riley Stoker, Zurn Industries, and other competitor replacement parts
· Provides ongoing communication and technical training to the sales representatives about the Generic product line to optimize sale of Company products
· Communicates with potential customers regarding the company's ability to supply generic products, providing technical information and quotes as requested
· Consistently monitors and analyzes the market and sales statistics to determine potential sales opportunities
· Maintains accurate customer files and a documented system of regular communication with customers to ensure that sales opportunities are not missed due to lack of follow up
· Collaborates with engineering in development of generic blueprints, metallurgical enhancements and design modifications
· Consults with customers to troubleshoot and resolve equipment failures
· Tracks process of customer delivery schedule to ensure customer satisfaction
· Other duties within the renewal sales department as assigned by Renewal Sales Manager
· Bachelor’s Degree in technical or business field and 2 years industrial sales experience OR 10 years related industrial sales experience
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.