Auburn Hills | Michigan | United States
HRU has teamed up with Volkswagen to find an Information Security Analyst for its Auburn Hills, MI location. This is a long-term contract offering a competitive salary, great benefits along with vacation/holiday time! If you are a US Citizen with a Bachelor's Degree this position could be for you!
The Information Security Analyst will be leading an indirect team of IT specialists, software designers, and applications engineers to assure security patches and hardening measures are implemented in a timely manner with a risk based approach. This person will also present the security posture within the VW environment to Upper Management. The analyst will be responsible for creating and maintaining CIS, Vulnerability and Security Risk reports. This person will follow current regulations and policies for applications and systems. Additionally, this will require leveraging existing synergies and creating new functionality within the IT&S department to meet the specified Security goals
The responsibilities of the Information Security Analyst include, but are not limited to:
• This person will assess each application with the designated IT and Business owners to meet VW security requirements, internally and externally. Using the provided assessment documents.
• Coordinate with the Business and IT owners for the purpose to conduct interviews based on specific forms and guidelines.
• Managing and Organizing the documentation for Security Assessments
• Manage timelines and persuade both business and IT in an urgent but business-like manner
• Ensure known vulnerabilities are identified and documented
Bachelor’s Degree or a combination of formal education and work experience equaling a Bachelor’s Degree
• Operational knowledge and skills related to conducting Industry Standard Application Security Assessments
• Analytical and conceptual thinking – using logic and reason, creative and strategic
• Communication skills – interpersonal, presentation and written
• Integration – joining people, processes or system
• Understanding of core IT concepts
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Problem solving
• Resource management
• Knowledge of OWASP and how it applies to web applications
• Coordinate interviews with IT and Business customers
• Broad understanding of Computer networking, technology, and customer service, with a security focus
Years of experience
Experience with Customer Focused service response for an Information Security Organization.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.