Warren | United States | 48093
Candidates will be leading a team, working as part of a global team to perform test activities pertaining to software in the areas of infotainment, connectivity, multimedia systems, navigation, and vehicle integration services for advanced automotive systems.
They will be part of a large global Engineering team across the world and support our automotive customers with the following duties:
• Provide leadership and guidance to engineers executing both manual and automated test activities within assigned software projects.
• Interface with automotive suppliers in performing the testing of hardware and software.
• Work to ensure assigned testing tasks are completed on time.
• Ensure status and communication reports are detailed, comprehensive, and accurate.
• Exhibit excellent customer service and customer satisfaction capabilities.
• Assist with interviewing candidates and help make hiring decisions.
• Conduct regular evaluation of assigned staff’s performance and provide feedback for any improvements needed.
• Work with staff on creating individual training plans. • Generate ideas for improving WoW (Way of Working)
Qualifications: Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• 5-7 years’ experience testing software applications, specifically Infotainment. • Prior experiences leading a team with good coordination skills.
• Solid familiarization with automotive infotainment testing techniques.
• Experience with software version and issue tracking systems – Git, SVN, JIRA, RTC, ALM, etc.
• Previous test experience with real-time or embedded software. • Detail oriented and ability to follow through on tasks and deliver results in a timely manner.
• Ability to work well in a global environment and different time zones.
• Exceptional interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills. Desired Skills and Experience:
• Prior experience with an automotive OEM or tier-1 vendor is desired but not required.
• Passion for high quality, ability to find and expose quality imperfections in automotive systems.
• Experience with Android test and development is a plus.
• Experience with DOORS requirements management system.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.