Traverse City | Michigan | United States | 49684
· Maintain all process functions of molding presses and auxiliary equipment
· Responsible for press startups, ensuring quality, answering alarms, and continuing production in an efficient manner
· Review sample parts and quality rejects and make recommendations towards corrective action
· Maintain process log books and review proposed process modification with engineers
· Troubleshoot processing, quality and tooling issues
· Work with maintenance to resolve press malfunctions and minimize downtime
· Work with Quality Dept. to ensure acceptable parts are provided
· In-depth knowledge of injection molding machines and processes required
· Supervisory experience required
· Strong Communication skills
· Working knowledge of production tooling
· Preferred press experience includes: Arburg, Toyo, Cincinnati, and Engel
· Associates and/or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
· 2 years’ experience as a Process Technician or similar field.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.