Rochester Hills | Michigan | United States | 48309
PURPOSE AND DESCRIPTION:
Execute Company's Paint Systems business requirements by installing Automated Paint equipment at the
Customers site. The installation process includes integration / interface of FRA supplied equipment into
Customers processes. Individual will work independently, interfacing with Project Manager as required.
Utilize technical skills (assembly, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, etc), product knowledge, and project
management experience to start-up Automated Systems that meet our customer expectations and FRA
• Installation of robots and peripheral equipment.
• Teach, modify, and fine tune robot paths and programs.
• Integration/interface of FRA supplied equipment into Customers processes.
• Testing or functional verification of all major components.
• Troubleshooting and/or debug of technical problems.
• Repair, rework, or retrofit of product and equipment.
• Paint System specific training of Customer personnel.
• Communicate and interface directly with Customer and Engineering Groups.
• Complete documentation and reports (Installation, FSR’s and Expense, Time Reports).
• Maintain (As-builts) and return to engineering.
• Computer Knowledge for software loading and/or modifying.
• 100% Travel.
• Procure supplies, tooling and associated installation equipment.
• Direct activities of Outside Services.
• Strong Interpersonal skills with emphasis on satisfying the Customer.
• Understand and update engineering documentation, prints and/or schematics (layout, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic,).
• Problem Solving, identify causes and offer other potential solutions.
• Controls and Programming knowledge (PLC) = upgrade all current I/E’s.
• Knowledge of Automation.
• Use of hand tools (drill, punch, crimpers, solder, etc) and instrumentation (DVM, Oscilloscope).
• Bachelor degree required.
• Minimum of three to five years experience working in a related environment.
3. PHYSICAL EFFORT AND DEXTERITY
• Must be able to travel for extended periods.
• Must be able to stand for long periods.
• Must be able to lift 50-70 lbs.
• Must be able to perform intricate repairs or mechanical and electrical items.
4. VISUAL ACUITY, HEARING, SPEAKING
• Requires working in a customer manufacturing facility.
• Must have very good visual acuity, hearing and speaking.
• Must be able to drive a vehicle on public highways.
5. ENVIRONMENT AND SCHEDULING
• Heavy industrial work in a manufacturing environment.
• Scheduling can be 7 days per week on occasion.
• Considerable overtime regularly.
• 2K and/or Solvent based paint environment.
CORE TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
The following training is required to enable job holders to perform the essential functions of the job.
1. Employee Orientation
2. Electronic Mail and PC Skills
3. Safety Training
4. Hazard Communication Training
5. New Hire Quality/ESP Training
1. Baan Training
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.