Downtown | Detroit | United States | 48243
HRU is currently looking for someone to develop and conduct training programs for industrial, commercial, service or government clients! The Global Connected Customer Expert (GCCX) Instructional Designer is responsible for designing, building and implementing best-in-class training strategies to create an exceptional customer experience and improve contact center Advisor performance. This is a 12 month contract position with expected extension. Pay starts at $40/hr with full benefits! Apply TODAY!
As a member of the Training Team, this position is instrumental in leading the strategic direction of entry and advanced level courses development for the contact centers new hire and internal Advisory audiences. Keys to success in this position include demonstrating and utilizing effective needs analysis, project management, training course development and performance evaluation skills.
Among other job responsibilities, the role will focus on the following:
Process & Methodology
• Design and execute best-practice methodologies to deliver best-in-class training and performance analysis
• Ensure accuracy, timeliness and usability of training material for all audiences
• Instructional Design experience developing web-based courses. Must have an understanding of how to create self-paced, web-based training using Captivate or other similar technologies
• Review of current training strategies and recommended changes to increase effectiveness and engagement
• Ability to assess return on investment of any training or development requests
• Develop and oversee testing and evaluation procedures
• Partner with knowledge creators on the Contact Center Business Performance team
Tools and Systems:
• Experience with instructional technologies related to Instructor Led Training, activities, self-paced learning, and blended formats.
• Develop and implement training curriculum, agendas, user-guides and performance analysis metrics for OnStar Service Delivery Department.
• Strong understanding and application of authoring tools (e.g. Captivate)
• Strong understanding of E-Learning strategies, social media and virtual training concepts.
Organizational Alignment and Adoption
• Collaborate with business and management teams on principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, production methods and coordination of people and resources
• Effectively prioritize feedback from key stakeholders to ensure training aligns with requirements.
• Build subject matter expertise for assigned lines of business
• Ability to track multiple projects and work with the business team to balance changing priorities
• Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Design, Business or related area
• Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to transform data into actionable information
• Strong personal skills to support organizational awareness & participation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Effectively plan, organize and monitor projects and tasks to meet deadlines
• Experience in establishing effective partnerships within and outside of the organization
• Work experience using learning authoring applications such as Captivate, Lectora, or Articulate
• Experience in tech support or training in a call center environment
• MBA, advanced degree in Instructional design, or business
• Call Center Experience
• Graphic design experience in the Adobe Creative suite
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.