Downtown | Detroit | United States | 48243
HRU has teamed up with GM to find a Call Center Instructional Designer for the Renaisssance Center in Detroit, MI. This position is a long-term contract offering a competitive salary and great benefits. If you having training experience within a call center environment, this position could be for you!
The GCCX Instructional Designer is responsible for designing, building and implementing best-in-class training strategies to create an exceptional customer experience and improve contact center Advisor performance.
Skills: Adobe Captivate - 1-3 years, experience in developing training to be used for training sessions, Call center support a plus
Education: Bachelor Degree Required, Master Degree preferred.
As a member of the Training Team, this position is instrumental in leading the strategic direction of entry and advanced level courses development for GM’s contact center new hire and internal Advisor audiences. Keys to success in this position include demonstrating and utilizing effective needs analysis, project management, training course development and performance evaluation skills.
Among other job responsibilities, the role will focus on the following:
Process & Methodology
• Design and execute best-practice methodologies to deliver best-in-class training and performance analysis
• Ensure accuracy, timeliness and usability of training material for all audiences
• Instructional Design experience developing web-based courses. Must have an understanding of how to create self-paced, web-based training using Captivate or other similar technologies
• Review of current training strategies and recommended changes to increase effectiveness and engagement
• Ability to assess return on investment of any training or development requests
• Develop and oversee testing and evaluation procedures
• Partner with knowledge creators on the GM Contact Center Business Performance team
Tools and Systems:
• Experience with instructional technologies related to Instructor Led Training, activities, self-paced learning, and blended formats.
• Develop and implement training curriculum, agendas, user-guides and performance analysis metrics for OnStar Service Delivery Department.
• Strong understanding and application of authoring tools (e.g. Captivate)
• Strong understanding of E-Learning strategies, social media and virtual training concepts.
Organizational Alignment and Adoption
• Collaborate with business and management teams on principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, production methods and coordination of people and resources
• Effectively prioritize feedback from key stakeholders to ensure training aligns with requirements.
• Build subject matter expertise for assigned lines of business
• Ability to track multiple projects and work with the business team to balance changing priorities
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.