Lansing | Michigan | United States | 48912
HRU is working with a company local to the Lansing area that is looking to hire for their 1st shift opportunities.
To help speed up the application process text "INT" to 40458 to answer a few questions. This will assist us in getting your complete application so we can move forward with an interview
Summary: Perform routine testing and maintain production processes, documents and Charts for manufactured and purchased equipment and instruments to determine compliance with specified performance standard and manufacturing process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform routine testing on electronic equipment.
· Perform and maintain equipment qualification/calibration.
· Adhere to GLP/ISO guidelines in daily activities.
· Assist in the development and maintenance of QC procedures related to electronics.
· Help with special projects assigned by supervisor.
· Participate in brainstorming sessions to streamline routine activities/troubleshoot manufacturing and QC issues.
· Interact routinely with management in an effective manner.
· Meet individual and departmental goals and objectives.
· Create and maintain production process control charts
· Create and maintain production work flow diagrams and work instructions
· Support All aspects of the ISO process
· Monitor and support the document change process
· Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Minimum HS education, Associates degree or equivalent job experience in computer/electronics/QC/QA-related fields preferred.
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, work instructions, Standard Operating Procedures and other procedural documents in English. The person must be able to read computer screens in English. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence and to speak effectively in front of team members and in front of other general group meetings.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to perform routine, college level mathematical operations, including basic statistical functions.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have a solid knowledge of computers and OS systems as well as the ability to effectively communicate electronically. Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Power Point is also required.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.