Roush Prototype is seeking someone skilled in electrical that is mechanically inclined to be an Automotive Wiring/Instrumentation Technician. Those with a background with car stereo/alarm installation would be a good fit. This is a specialized field that offers a lot of hands on work.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years' automotive technician experience
• Strong background in electrical, wiring, auto electrical (car stereo installation, remote starts, etc), or instrumentation experience.
• Must have own tools with rolling tool box.
• Possess the skills to follow any procedures or work instructions provided for assigned projects, such as work requests, shop procedures and/or shop manuals, publications or schematic diagrams.
• Be a self-starter & self-motivated Automotive Wiring/Instrumentation Technician.
• Possess the skills to work in a team atmosphere & learn new tasks as an Automotive Wiring/Instrumentation Technician.
• Have the skills & desire to complete all tasks assigned.
• Have excellent communication & time management skills.
• Have reliable attendance & be able to work overtime/weekends.
• Must have good attention to detail.
• Experience performing soldering, crimping, tube bending, component layout and packaging on vehicles or subsystems preferred.
• Knowledge of proper installation of thermocouples and pressure transducers preferred.
• Knowledge of Ford products a plus.
• ASE /State certifications a plus
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.