Plymouth | Michigan | United States | 48170
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with an innovative forward thinking company in the autonomous vehicle industry to find a Systems Engineer focused on advanced driver assistance systems.
Our client is looking to get to market a level 3 autonomous vehicle while also doing research and development for a level five autonomous vehicle. As a systems engineer you would be focused on the development of advanced driver assist and autonomous vehicles systems. This would include providing system concept definition, system requirements, development and analysis, new technology assessments, evaluation of alternative technical solutions, and system integration and testing.
· Requirements development and analysis for ADAS System
· Use case and scenario development
· System Architecture development
· System engineering rules and parameters development
· Interface standards and specifications development
· Development and implementation of behavior models to support Virtual testing
· Responsible for the production of project documentation
· Assistance with project management, risk management, and system design and trade-off analysis
· System specification development
· Identify system challenges and risks
· Must be willing to travel (up to 10%) domestically and internationally as required.
Position Type: Direct Hire
Job Location: Plymouth, MI
Benefits and Salary:
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short term and long-term disability
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.