Martinsburg | West Virginia | United States | 25401
1. Create a Daily Work Plan each day, and distribute to affected employees
2. Collect information regarding inventory control issues from the previous day, and evaluate the need to assign appropriate hourly personnel to address issues
3. Process any remaining issues and distribute to affected employees
4. Update the visuals displayed on bulletin boards to reflect the previous day’s work
5. Investigate current inventory levels for the previous day’s dealer quality issues to evaluate the need for an Inventory Check
6. Create the daily Inventory Check listing, prioritize the work, and assign to appropriate hourly personnel
7. Document and prepare the previous day’s work for leadership approval
8. Search for Inventory Errors created for today’s work and address them. Do this periodically during the day
9. Use the information provided from the Corporate Staff to schedule parts to be moved to a more appropriate location. Assign the moves to appropriate hourly personnel
10. When hourly personnel have completed their Inventory Checks, review their work to correct errors, including verifying inventory yourself. This is to insure the inventory corrections are accurate
11. Field check locations scheduled to be reallocated to insure inventory accuracy
12. Communicate a summary of the previous day’s work to the logistics supplier via email
13. Evaluate the inventory status for parts flagged for Quality Hold. If the part is able to be return to service, complete that process
14. Evaluate the incoming orders against the current inventory levels and create a list of replenishments to meet Dealer orders. Prioritize and assign the replenishments to appropriate hourly personnel
15. Monitor the completion of the replenishments. Evaluate the workload and reassign it as required to appropriate hourly personnel, to insure completion prior to the end of the shift
16. Complete miscellaneous inventory corrections as they arise
17. Record the productivity of affected hourly personnel for the day’s work
18. Prepare as much as possible for the next day’s work using information received during the shift
The following are tasks that are required Weekly or Monthly
• Communicate part information errors to Corporate Staff members for correction. Monitor the response from the Corporate Staff to insure accurate inventory.
• Search for incomplete dealer orders and communicate those to leadership.
• Compile the Order Completion Rate for the month and provide that data to Leadership.
• Prepare tracking documents for the next month’s information.
• Collect the legal documents generated and mark them for storage.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.