Columbia City | Indiana | United States | 46725
The Information Technology Coordinator is part of the Information Technology department and reports to the Information Technology Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Administer LearPics and LPS database tables and configuration, as needed, to support production and shipping.
· Monitor servers and peripheral equipment to detect faulty output or machine stoppage.
· Monitor electronic communication with our customer according to established directives.
· Record problems that occur, such as down time, and actions taken.
· Provide support to all users of IT equipment by troubleshooting/follow up on reported hardware/software problems.
· Monitor and maintain adequate inventory of IT operating supplies.
· Perform, maintain and schedule all system backups daily for both the AS400 and PC Network.
· Maintain all computer equipment; arrange service when necessary.
· Perform data entry and validation functions when required.
· Ability to work overtime as needed.
· Actively participate in self-directed work team model.
· Participate in plant recycling programs.
· Follow ISO14001 and TS16949 procedures/processes.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Contribute to the achievement of quality/management objectives by implementing hardware/software to support company resource needs.
Health and Safety:
· Be knowledgeable of all plant safety rules and ensure all employees perform their duties in compliance with the rules and regulations.
· Take every reasonable precaution for the protection of the employees.
· Insist that safe work procedures be established, and the employees follow these procedures and apply good judgment to the hazardous aspects of all tasks.
· Participate in regular tours of the plant to observe health and safety conditions and provide positive reinforcement and instruction.
· Ensure that prompt corrective action is taken whenever hazards are recognized, or unsafe acts are observed.
· Take part in the employee participation system and support other employees in their assigned roles under the health and safety program.
· Report all accidents, unsafe conditions and acts to your supervisor immediately.
· Consider your job tasks effectively performed only if done safely.
· Actively participate in the health and safety program.
· It is the responsibility of the Information Technology Coordinator to take appropriate action and to effectively communicate where necessary and observations which may impact Advanced Assembly’s ability to manufacture a quality product and to achieve an on-time delivery. Individual actions which should be taken into account are as follows:
o Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformances related to product, process and quality systems.
o Identify and record any problems related to the product, process and quality system.
o Initiate, recommend or provide solutions through designated channels.
o Verify implementation of solutions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
· Associate’s degree (AA/AS); two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and training.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to write reports and correspondence.
· Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit.
· The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
· The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, occasionally lift and /or move up to 50 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
· The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
· While performing the duties of job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and high, precarious places.
· The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.