Research Triangle Park | Durham | North Carolina | United States
The IT Engineer, Lab Support contractor will focus on hardware knowledge. They will be connecting lab instruments and technology to computer systems.
Must have the following experience:
• Hardware knowledge (customization to meet lab equipment requirements)
• Windows 7 & Windows 10 (Windows server understanding)
• Good understanding of VMs, networks, firewall & security
• Active Directory (account & device management, understanding GPO)
• Scripting & automation
• Label printer support
• Report & follow-up of incident & change tickets
• Create/Maintain documentation & inventory
• Above average communication skills to successfully engage with laboratory staff and global virtual teams
Travel 10% or less to nearby sites may be required. This is a hands-on, onsite role.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.