Valley View | Ohio | United States
This position is responsible for managing dealer systems
related projects, using both Agile/Scrum and traditional project management
methodologies. The incumbent is responsible for establishing and/or executing
existing project management, planning and monitoring techniques to ensure
projects and support processes are achieved per quality, cost, and schedule
commitments. Other responsibilities include: establishing effective
relationships with the end-users, leadership, and project team; developing work
plans and estimates for projects, managing multiple projects concurrently, and
communicating project status to ensure planned delivery.
· Ensures that projects are delivered on time, on budget, and with the expected level of quality.
· Works with team to prepare estimates and timelines for project tasks.
· Facilitates project communications to promote team participation and sense of ownership.
· Prepares and manages work plans that consider sound risk assessment, project co-dependencies, and resource constraints.
· Reports status and progress of assigned projects to stakeholders.
· Ensures that a Project methodology is used effectively and consistently across all projects under the incumbent’s control.
· Collaborates with resources from various cross-functional areas to assist in the definition and planning of projects
· Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
· Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
· Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
· Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
· Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
· Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
· Encourages and maintains respectful and productive relationships, promoting teamwork.
· Works with team to assess, monitor and improve delivery, content, and quality measures according to defined goals.
· Consistently performs work according to the prescribed project methodology, so as to attain repeatability and consistency from project to project.
· Assists stakeholders in assessing and improving procedures, policies, and practices.
· Maintains level of understanding of HDDS/HDMC policies and procedures.
· Maintains level of understanding of HDDS and Company product and service offerings.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Business Administration, or equivalent combination of education and experience, is required.
· Equivalency Definition
o In lieu of the education requirement, a combination of relevant education and experience is accepted. The equivalent definition is 3 years of relevant experience for each full year of education required.
· Minimum 3 years of active and successful project management experience.
· Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory. (Adjust based on your necessity)
· Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
· Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
· Demonstrated communication skills to effectively provide and receive information relative to assigned projects.
· Requires strong organizational skills and excellent problem-solving skills to handle ambiguous project parameters, changing priorities, and tight schedules.
· Demonstrated attention to detail and quality measures.
· Demonstrated ability to make well thought out logical decisions.
· Must be a self-motivated and have the ability to drive projects to completion
· Must be quick learner and easily adaptable to change.
· Travel: less than 10%
· Experience working in retail, motorcycle, or automotive industries is a plus.
Critical Performance Skills
Able to clearly present information through the spoken or written word read and interpret complex information; talk with customers or clients; listen well.
Decision Making & Problem Solving
Able to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of issues: able to use reason, even when dealing with emotional topics; review facts and weigh options.
Able to be tactful, maintains confidences, and fosters an ethical work environment; prevent inappropriate behavior by coworkers; give proper credit to others; handle all situations honestly.
Planning, Prioritizing, & Goal Setting
Able to prepare for emerging customer needs; manage multiple projects; determine project urgency in a meaningful and practical way; use goals to guide actions and create detailed action plans; organize and schedule people and task.
Policies, Process, & Procedures
Able to act in accordance with established guidelines; follow standard procedures in crisis situations; communicate and enforce organizational policies and procedures; recognize and constructively conform to unwritten rules or practices.
Able to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines; establish high standards and measures; do work right the first time and inspect material for flaws; test new methods thoroughly; reinforce excellence as a fundamental priority.
Able to develop rapport with others and recognize their concerns and feelings; build and maintain long-term associations based on trust; help others.
Able to adapt behavior to others styles; interact with people who have different values, cultures, or backgrounds; be of service to difficult people; optimize the benefits of having a diverse workforce.
Tolerance of Ambiguity
Able to withhold actions or speech in the absence of important information; deal with unresolved situations, frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.