Oshkosh | Wisconsin | United States | 54902
IT Support Specialist (CAD/PDM Experience):
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with an industry leading client looking for an experienced IT Support Specialist to provide support to customers’ technical calls on advanced software issues.
Our client is an established industry leader in the heavy vehicle industry. In this role you will provide first point of contact by troubleshooting, supporting, and training employees who utilize CAD/PDM/PLM software’s. As a member of the engineering systems support team you will provide a direct line for users to work with end-users to address information technology systems and server problems.
1. Responsible for resolving moderately complex problems experienced by end-users working with the CAD/PLM systems.
hardware and software to fulfill requests.
Provides timely resolution of moderately complex problems or escalations on behalf of the end user.
3. Provide cases status updates to management and end users.
4. Evaluate requests for new software solutions.
5. Monitor, gather, and provide recommendations for issues regarding system and technical support functions that affect application diagnostics, quality, tooling, computer communication, etc.
6. Document management for Best Practices and Training.
7. Facilitate user training
8. Coordinate application management activities.
1. Associate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
2. Three (3) or more years of experience in Information Technology, Engineering, or related experience.
3. Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
4. Customer focused with ability to promptly answer support related email, phone calls, and other electronic communications.
5. Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
6. Ability to work in a team environment.
7. Strong organizational skill with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
8. Strong time-management and prioritization skills, able to multi-task and prioritize competing requirements and meet deadlines.
9. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where requirements are constantly changing.
What you would have in a perfect world:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer
Science, Engineering or equivalent.
Relevant industry recognized certifications (Certified Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) - IT Infrastructure, Certified ITIL Foundation, etc.)
2. Experience working with Outlook, video and audio conferencing (WebEx)
3. One (1) or more years of prior experience with :
Engineering Change Notices
Position Type: Contract (6 months)
Job Location: Oshkosh, WI
Benefits and Salary:
Pay rate: $28-$33/hr
Benefits: Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short Term and Long-Term Disability
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.