Oshkosh | Wisconsin | United States
HRU Technical Resources has partnered with a leading defense manufacturer to find a Systems Analyst (Developer). In this role you will be the technical process SME of designing solutions and building innovative technology systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
• Manages large project design and solution development.
• Executes preparation and installation solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
• Provide day-to-day coaching and mentoring on troubleshooting techniques and technical inquiries to team members within the Development department.
• Coach others in operational software development excellence.
• Support fixing applications through SIT, UAT, and post project implementation.
• Determine feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Oversee software development to ensure quality standards are being met.
• Serve as the project technical architect by working with and understanding the IT Technical Architect direction and design concept to build designs and enforce development standards.
• Ensure effective delivery of committed software functionality.
• Guide development teams through development life cycles to ensure project success within expected scope, budget and timeline.
• Develop solutions and ensure completion, practices, and delivery of documentation follows standards.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
• Eight (8) or more years of experience in Software Development, Information Technology, or in a
• Experience supporting ERP and related business applications in a manufacturing environment.
• Experience providing technical support and leadership.
• Understanding for object-oriented programming and software development.
• Experience in information system implementation or change efforts.
• Experience working with software design principals.
• Ability to develop based on provided functional specifications.
• Computer analytic and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to communicate with internal/external entities.
• Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
• Direct experience leading software design and development for a large enterprise.
• Familiarity with a formal project methodology or Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) (Waterfall, Agile, etc.).
• Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, and software.
• 5+ years of experience in JDE EnterpriseOne Development to version 9.2
• 5+ years of experience in JDE Development tools including Object Management Workbench (OMW), Report Design Aid (RDA) and Form Design Aid (FDA)
• 2+ years of JDE C BSFN (C Business Function Programming) and cache
• 2+ years of experience in implementing and creating BSSV (Business Services), understanding the development methodology to create quality framework based on user requirements.
• 2+ years defining and writing functional and technical specifications required to satisfy business Requirements
• Strong understanding of UDO, Orchestrator and OneView
• JDE World experience – RPG, CLP
• Strong understanding with JDE EnterpriseOne modules such as: Financials, Sales Order Management, Distribution, Procurement, Inventory Management, Planning, Fulfillment and Manufacturing
• Experience with interfaces/integrations between JDE and multiple Third Party applications
• Previous experience with IBM iSeries or AS/400 and related add-on tools (IBM SQL, Query, Query Manager, etc.)
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.