Evart | Michigan | United States | 49631
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with a leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry.
The ideal individual for this position will have experience working with plastics and be a Tool & Die Journeyman with at least 3-5 years experience. The ideal candidate will also be willing to provide support across all shifts.
· Disassembly and assembly of molds.
· Repair, modify and/or adjust molds.
· Examine molds to determine feasibility of in-house repairs or modifications.
· Diagnose problems and determine corrective actions.
· Polishing, benching, spotting, grinding, drilling, machining, fitting and welding.
· Ensure molds are in good and proper mechanical working order.
· Perform preventative mold maintenance by following the preventative mold checklist.
· Complete all associated paperwork having to do with mold maintenance and PM logs.
· Electrical repair – limit switches.
· Cut threads ID/OD.
· Hand-working grain repair
· Sine plate
· Fork Lift, Tow Motor, Silent Hoist Crane Certifications
· Basic knowledge of: Trim tool knowledge, Hot runner wiring. Advanced blue-print reading
· Basic CAD concepts
· Welding concepts
Position Type: Direct Hire
Job Location: Evart, MI
Compensation: $27.44/hr + benefits and shift premium
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.