Reston | Virginia | United States | 20191
The Land Services Analyst will assist the Charging Infrastructure Operations team in coordinating, documenting, managing and administering all processes and materials related to both attaining permits (electrical and building, where needed) and Right of Ways (utility easements) with site hosts for the successful installation of EV Fast Charging.
- Identify necessary permits required in each jurisdiction and document the processes and steps required to obtain necessary permits and reviews for EV Fast Charging
- Track and coordinate the status of permits in each jurisdiction including monitoring permitting durations and creating awareness to senior management of permitting lags and challenges
- Collect and distribute permitting comments from each jurisdiction to internal team members and provide responses where needed
- Prepare materials that can be used to education and inform jurisdiction of program and Fast Charging technology.
- Analyze proposed utility routes on each site in order to determine easement requirements.
- Identify form of easement requirement for each relevant utility and work closely with legal to secure advanced review by site hosts of easement language
- Manage easement agreement reviews with site hosts including collecting easement documentation and distributing/uploading documents for site host review.
- Track comments, requests and requirements of each site host and respective easement agreements. Elevate to senior management or legal where appropriate.
- Create and manage easement priority report to send to site hosts to provide visibility into priority of each easement vs scheduled construction starts.
- Assists with negotiations with 3rd party property owners for the acquisition of easement where required.
- Maintains records of property easements for each project.
The successful candidate for this position will be comfortable working in a team environment for a mid-sized company that has an ambitious business plan. Key traits and qualifications include:
- Knowledge and understanding of permitting and utility easement processes related to construction.
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite tasks upon request
- Strong understanding of data entry and filing
- Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent changing priorities
- Ability to clearly, confidently, and conscientiously interface with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- High degree of problem solving capabilities
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Minimum associates degree
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.