Warren | Michigan | United States
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with an industry leader to find a Lead Report Analyst in Warren, MI.
In this role you would be the data analyst responsible for the development of the direct material budget and GSPL sourcing pipeline. The technical skills needed for this position are experience with database and data warehousing platforms, experience with material budget processes, reporting and visualization techniques and tool experience, and knowledge of SharePoint development and document management.
• Data Analyst responsible
for the development of the Direct Material Budget and GSPL Sourcing Pipeline
• System lead for MPR and GSPL
• Responsible for timely and accurate report distribution of the Global ITB files, Mega Summaries, Top 50 Leadership Monthly Budget Summary
• Support current and future Direct Material Budget discussions with GPSC Finance team
• Knowledge of Pre-SORP process
• Develop analytics/tools to support strategic initiatives for the GPSC organization
• Support requests for ad-hoc reporting from GPSC leadership and teams as required
• Collaborate and interface with IT team as needed to support maintenance and development of new solutions to support the GPSC team
• Attend GPSC Business Planner Staff for communication and alignment of GPSC deliverables
degree in a business or technical discipline, minimum 5 years relevant
• Experience with database and data warehousing platforms (MS Access, MS SQL Server and Developer, Oracle, etc.) and administering database security; multiple reporting and visualization techniques and tools (Power BI, Cognos, MS Project, Visio, etc.); and excellent knowledge of SharePoint development, document management, and productivity programs (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint, VBA) tools.
• Knowledge of the GPSC Material Budget process
• Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills including the ability to effectively facilitate meetings
• Proactively and effectively manage and communicate project status, progress on deliverables and risks/issues to stakeholders
• Strong strategic agility to connect ideas and innovate data solutions
• Self-starter with the ability to influence others globally in a direct and indirect organizational structure
• Well-developed organizational skills including the ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines/escalate if needed
• Ability to adapt and self-train on new tools and techniques
• High level of analytical ability and accuracy
• Knowledge of IT project management and requirements definition
• Knowledge of Global Purchasing and Supply Chain organization, processes and systems
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: Warren, MI
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.