Warren | Michigan | United States
The Company's Customer Care and Aftersales is searching for a intellectual property licensing administrator. The successful candidate will be responsible for updating Agreements, collection of royalties, reconciling royalty reports and maintaining customer databases. The primary focus is licensing The Company’s intellectual property to achieve their licensing goals and objectives while maintaining compliance with all governmental laws and regulations.
• Update template agreements with pertinent information.
• Send out and ensure timely return of proposed licensed agreements
• Follow up on royalty payments and reconciling royalty reports
• Maintain customer database and files with new or updated information
• Assist in implementing licensing strategy
• Frequent contact with others outside the immediate work group and others in the industry outside the Company
• Coordinate and manage delivery of intellectual property to licensees
• Managing compliance of licensees
• Identifying non-compliant products in the market (piracy)
• Handle a variety of non-recurring special assignments
• Other tasks as assigned by management
• Ability to read, understand and interpret contracts
• Ability to manage multiple contracts and tasks simultaneously
• Above average verbal and written communication skills including the ability to give presentations
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Independent Automotive Aftermarket
• High level of analytical ability where problems are unusual and difficult
• Understanding of intellectual property licensing practices
• Understanding of regulatory and legal requirements for service and parts information
• Understanding Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association standards
• Experience with Automotive Aftermarket (or similar) Licensing
• Knowledge of automotive service and parts specific file formats
• Supervisory Experience
• Associates, Bachelor’s Degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.