Florham Park | New Jersey | United States | 07932
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with an industry leading candidate to find a LMS System Administrator with SuccessFactor system management experience.
Our client is an industry leader in creating chemistry for a sustainable future. They are looking for a Technical System Administrator to oversee administration of SuccessFactors Learning Management System.
· Uploading content
· Setup of assignment profiles
· Support employee service center with LMS administration and escalated issues
· Troubleshoot issues with LMS functionality, eLearning content, etc and provide appropriate resolution
· Document processes, test cases, and troubleshooting resolutions
· Train and support content owners on LMS functionality, processes as needed
· Assist with LMS reporting questions and issues
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
• Ability to deliver/facilitate training and/or webinars
• Effective communication skills and ability to explain technical information to non-technical audience
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: Florham Park, NJ
Benefits and Salary:
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short term and long-term disability
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.