Research Triangle Park | Durham | North Carolina | United States
1- Inventory management and reporting
2- Inventory control reconciliation
3- Transportation cost analytics
4- Warehouse and distribution reporting
5- Coordinating freight payment with 3rd party freight pay
The selected incumbent must possess the following qualifications:
• BS degree in logistics, operations, business administration or materials management required
• Required Technical Supply Chain Theory (MRP, FIFO, JIT, etc.)
• Thorough understanding of facility production capabilities, warehousing, transportation, and DOT regulations.
• Basic understanding of Purchasing, Accounting, and Financial processes as they relate to Supply Chain
• Thorough Knowledge of IT tools (SAP, MS EXCEL, MS ACCESS)
• Strong communication skills are needed, as this position must successfully work and communicate with various Departments
• Strong Customer focus required to develop partnerships with internal and external customers and suppliers
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.