Sterling Heights | Michigan | United States | 48310
Carries out well-defined engineering assignments under the guidance of a more senior level Logistics Engineer. Assists in analysis of design and support system concepts to determine the viability of the design in the customer logistics infrastructure. Assists lead engineer in translation of engineering & other technical information into technical manual source data in support of ILS product development. Assists Lead Logistics Engineer to develop design alternatives to improve system supportability.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists Lead Logistics Engineer to identify and define system hardware for which Supportability Analysis is performed.
- Provides technical inputs to lead Logistics Engineer for analysis as required.
- Applies a wide range of engineering design and/or analytical theory, principles, techniques, and practices to technical projects.
- Reviews design concepts and preliminary designs for impacts to system supportability.
- Assists Lead Logistics Engineer during development of recommended changes to designs based on the analysis performed to improve system supportability and life cycle cost.
- Assists Lead Logistics Engineer to develop and write technical documentation and provides input to technical papers or presentations for design reviews.
- Gains and maintains knowledge of relevant engineering discipline(s), industry practices, trends, and applications.
- Shares responsibility of self-development with immediate supervisor
- Bachelor Degree in engineering discipline
- Military experience a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communications (oral and written) skills required
- Motivation to work independently with minimal supervision
- Personal computer skills, familiarity with CAD, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.