Milwaukee | Wisconsin | United States | 53208
The Logistics Lead supports operational strategies for Parts, Accessories, General Merchandise (PAM) logistics. This role will ensure the successful importation, transportation, storage, and delivery of finished Parts, Accessories, General Merchandise (PAM) for the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and Brazil.
Here’s what you’ll do:
· Engage in continuous improvement initiatives and implement distribution network design improvements to meet current and future sales channel requirements
· Engage with and be the first point of escalation for lead third party logistics (3PL) partners (warehousing, transportation, customs brokerage) at the distribution sites
· Engage and investigate alternatives with Business COE(s) in resolution of system issues and champion of future enhancements
· Collaborate with peer(s) across other regions and markets to share best practices and form a global community for consistency and improvement
· Ensure trade compliance of product (materials and finished goods) imported and exported out of distribution sites
· Report and maintain key performance indicators (KPIs) in a manner that is consistent across the company
· Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including Order Management and Demand/Supply Planning to ensure agreed upon service levels are being met and issues are being resolved in a timely manner
· Bachelor’s Degree Required
· A minimum of 8 years of logistics experience. Third party logistics management experience required
· Effective communication, collaboration, negotiation, leadership, coaching, mentoring and facilitation skills
· Experience in project management and leading high-level projects is required, including contract negotiation and RFQ development
· Experience in international logistics and customs compliance is preferred
· Knowledge and experience with apparel/textiles, vehicles, aftermarket service parts industries is strongly preferred.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.