Research Triangle Park | Durham | North Carolina | United States
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with an industry leader in the chemical manufacturing industry to find a Logistics Specialist.
As a logistics specialist you will support supply chain operations in North America. This includes executing SAP transactions, creating transfer orders, and working with customer service to ensure return orders are processed in a timely manager.
Will execute a high volume of SAP transactions while demonstrating above
average ability to multi-task and manage priorities.
• Create stock transfer orders to support reverse logistics (product returns).
• Collaborate with Customer Service team to ensure that return orders are processed on time and with careful accuracy.
• Investigate third party warehouse inventory discrepancies and provide operational support for the warehouse inventory reconciliation process.
• Perform the re-name of batch/lot codes to correct inventory master data.
• Process freight invoices that have been rejected from third party audit while carefully adhering to timeline expectations.
• Investigate root causes for freight invoice errors to eliminate future rejections or to improve the overall process.
• Recent experience directly supporting Supply Chain
Operations and Logistics.
• Advanced SAP experience conducting a wide variety of TM (Transportation Management) transactions.
• Strong problem-solving skills to identify and resolve SAP discrepancies and issues.
• Exceptional Excel skills including advanced formulas and features typically associated with high volume environments.
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: Research Triangle Park, NC
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.