Zeeland | United States
The Machine Electrician constructs, install, and wire custom control panels and all external sensors and indicators, in accordance with accepted design and customer specifications. Must be able to interpret electric and fluid power schematics to ensure that design changes are documented and conveyed to the engineering and management group.
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· Five (5) years of electrical experience preferably with equipment building
· This is not an entry level position. Will only accept resumes with qualifying experience.
· Effectively and safely troubleshoot wiring and circuits, wire according to NEC, and read/understand schematics
· Assemble equipment according to approved design and customer specifications
· Interpret electric and fluid power schematics
· Build custom control panels
· Proficiency in wiring complex mechanical components
· Mechanical aptitude. Hands on experience
· High regard for safety standards with organizational skills
· Organization of assigned work area
· Able to assist with successful execution of assigned programs as they relate to cost, quality, timing, and customer satisfaction while communicating well with project manager.
· Lock Out Tag Out procedures.
· Our company focuses on quality of output with changes relayed as a team member.
· Your own tools are required for efficiency.
· Eagerness to take on challenges and work through adversity is a must.
If you are a detail-oriented individual who is interested in producing a quality product for a growing manufacturer, we may have the position for you. Please email a qualified resume including salary requirements for consideration. This is a first shift position.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.