Tuscaloosa | Alabama | United States | 35490
Purpose of the Job is to manage a team of skilled maintenance technicians to prevent downtime, perform preventative maintenance, and basic project tasks.
· Ensure smooth operation/support of the Just in Time (JIT) Maintenance.
· Troubleshoot and diagnose all equipment and facilities issues on a daily basis.
· Ensure documentation and procedures are maintained and improved upon.
· Implement planned and predictive maintenance schedules throughout the site.
· Co-ordinate with production personnel to prioritize reactive maintenance requirements
· Act in line with H&S and environmental guidelines to continuously improve operations.
· Ensure safe working environment through being fully aware of Lear policies and procedures
· Ensure direct report maintenance technicians are following TS16949 and ISO14001 environmental policies.
· Proven fault-finding abilities
· Experience in similar high volume J.I.T. manufacturing environment
· Knowledge of PLC based control systems and Electrical Maintenance
· Mechanical Maintenance
· Basic Windows operating systems knowledge
· Associates Degree in a Technical Field Desired
· Familiar with Allen Bradley PLC’s
· Supervisory Management skills and experience
· Ability to utilize and maintain AS400 technology
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.