· 5-10 years of journey level experience in electrical and mechanical maintenance of industrial equipment (food manufacturing related experience highly preferred)
· Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft office, data analysis, Google Apps and QuickBooks
· Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Active Oregon Liquor Control Commission (“OLCC”) marijuana worker permit or ability to acquire one
· Language Skills: Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written
· Experience working on the following systems including but not limited to: Machine Repair, Electrical, Plumbing, HMI's, PLC's, HVAC, & Welding.
· Oregon Journeyman License (preferred) or LME license (preferred)
· Math Skills: Possess basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.