HRU Technical Resources has partnered with our client in Lansing, MI to find a Maintenance Supervisor.
- In charge of roughly 10-15 skilled tradesman
- Going after trades: mill rights, pipe fitters, electricians, and tool makers
- Paying and timekeeping for the tradesman
- Being a first responder to breakdowns and managing the team
- Making sure safety documentation takes place prior to work being done
- Working through KPIs in compliance as far as ISOS (checks on certain equipment per government regulations)
- Working a 3 shift operation (rotating shift)
- Working up to 12 hour days, plant is a 7 days a week operation. They do their best to avoid working someone 7 days a week but it may come up
- Mechanically inclined
- Strong people skills
- Able to articulate well and able to give directions and make decisions based on information provided to them by direct reports
- High School Diploma
- Relevant experience as a hobbyist or professional experience (EX: someone who restores cars as a hobby)
- Basic Microsoft skills
- Former tradesman or a former engineering background
- Bachelor's Degree (in a engineering field of study)
- Wrenching experience
- Journeyman experience
- Manufacturing experience
- Automotive experience
- An understanding of CMS (computerized maintenance work orders)
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.