Kansas City | Kansas | United States | 66115
Direct and support a team of ~15 mechanics of various crafts to achieve the planned and unplanned maintenance tasks. Mange the troubleshooting, repair plans and elimination of breakdowns Collaborates with peers in production, sanitation & shipping to coordinate work or resolve problems.
· Handle multiple problems needing your attention simultaneously Effectively coach, manage and develop a team
· Proficiency with computers
· Must be able to work any shift any day, including nights, weekends & overtime. Shifts could be 9 or 13 hours.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
· Skilled in organization and prioritization, and attention to detail
· 2+ years maintenance supervisory experience in a high-speed manufacturing environment
· Experience leading and following Safety/Security Policies and Procedures
· 3+ years in Industrial Maintenance 1+ year in a food manufacturing facility & Familiarity with Good Manufacturing Practices 1+ year supervisory experience in a Union facility
· HS Diploma – Required
· Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.