Rome | United States | 30161
Provide leadership and direction for the Maintenance Department:
- Set the Pace
- Establishing work plans that support and improve plant equipment reliability
- Drive Change
- Incorporating a culture of inclusion and continuity within all departments through Continuous Improvement
- Strategize to Win
- Directing, training and developing maintenance team members for assigned area/shift
- Drive Efficiency
- Using problems solving skills and root cause analysis to resolve and/or mitigate maintenance issues
- Impact Results
- Identifying opportunities to eliminate cost and/or waste through applying LEAN manufacturing principals
- Take a New Angle
- Identifying, implementing and documenting maintenance and reliability best practices
• Strong technical aptitude along with proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience with SAP
• Ability to effectively communicate and problem solve
• Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others and work with employees at all levels of the organization
Previous Maintenance Supervisor experience in a manufacturing environment. Experience in Production reporting systems and Preventative Maintenance programs
• High School Diploma or GED and related work experience
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.