Arlington | Texas | United States | 76010
HRU has teamed up with a major automotive manufacturer and is looking for a well qualified Maintenance Supervisor in Arlington, TX! Do you have past experience in automotive or the sheet metal framing industry dealing with tool and die? Do you have supervisor/managerial experience preferably in a UAW automotive shop? If so, this job could be for you! M-F Position (rotating shifts) with some weekends, as this is a 24/7 facility. Pay starts at $27/hr+ depending on experience. 40 - 55 hour work weeks (OT pay past 40 hours) and benefits available! This position is a 12 month contract, with likely extension and possible direct hire. Apply Today!
-Support Daily Operations in a Manufacturing Environment
-Support Department Business Plan Deployment.
-Manage a medium to large group of UAW Hourly Employees.
-Train, develop and evaluate team members.
-Ensure team focused on problem solving as related to downtime losses.
-Develop die preventative maintenance system.
-Implement best practices, lessons learned and support sharing.
-Provides assistance in analyzing and solving complex manufacturing problems.
-Assists in obtaining resources to effectively maintain and perform operations.
-Keeps abreast of current product, procedure and technical developments and trends in areas of manufacturing expertise (Stamping).
-Must be able to work all 3 shifts and support project activity as required.
• Managing a staff of 10-15 UAW hourly workers
• Approving time-cards via Kronos
• Supervisor supervising hourly employees, tool and die specific to stamping
• Managing tool and die makers, machine repair, and electricians.
• Driving cart around plant
• Personal protective equipment (leather shoes, long pants, hard toe (not steel toe) shoes, Kevlar sleeves (Will provide safety glasses and Kevlar sleeves)
• Previous management experience in a manufacturing environment (automotive preferred)
• Must be able to elicit work output from the staff he/she is supervising
• Good communication skills and people skills
• Tool and die experience. Manager already has Supervisors with electrician and machine repair experience so he needs a candidate with tool and die experience to manage this team and balance out his staff.
• UAW Shop experience
• High School Diploma
• 5-10 years of supervisory experience
• Journeyman tool and die maker (highly preferred but not required)
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.