Fort Lewis | JBLM | Washington | United States | 98433
Position is based out of Joint Base Lewis McChord, Washington
-Technical Instructor: Maintenance (25U, 91C, 91B, 91S)
-Technical Instructor Field Level Maintenance New Equipment Training (FLMNET).
- Present classroom training and hands-on instruction that encompasses all operator tasks for all variants of the Stryker Family of Vehicles.
- Understand and instruct students on the Program of Instruction (POI), lesson plans, student guides, and audio visual aids in support of lesson material and examinations.
- Validate and recommend changes to the technical sequencing and procedures of the Training Support Packages (TSP)
- Have the ability to become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Operation of the Stryker Family of Vehicles as required.
- Instruct, demonstrate procedures and evaluate U.S. Army soldiers on the Stryker New Equipment Training (NET) by presenting classroom, vehicle and hands-on instruction that encompasses all Operator Level Tasks and conduct follow-on training as required.
- Support Instructor Training Sessions for new hires and certification training as required.
- Assist the Department Supervisors and Manager in scheduling; preparation of training schedules; preparation and submission of CDRL's and the administration of the instructor certification program.
Validate training material and examinations.
- Conduct On-the-Job Training (OJT) for U.S. Army Soldiers as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by NET Supervisors and Manager.
- Work performed in Office, Classroom, Maintenance Shop, and Field Training Environments.
- Will be exposed to products used in normal vehicle maintenance shop and field/outdoor environments.
- Will be exposed to temperature and weather extremes during conduct of job duties.
- Maintenance Experience required
-Two (2) to Five (5) years of related work experience.
- Must be able to pass and maintain GDLS Instructor training, qualification and certification on the Stryker Family of Vehicles.
- Light Armored Vehicle (LAV)/Stryker experience desired.
- Must meet Anthropometric Size Restrictions (ASR) Physical Restrictions for work in enclosed Combat Type Vehicle.
- Must meet and maintain deployment requirements.
- Computer literacy in: Outlook E-Mail, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint desired.
- Knowledgeable of Army Training Devices used.
- Ability to travel for extended periods of time.
- Must possess or able to obtain a U.S. Passport.
- Strong written, reading, oral and briefing skills required; Ability to interact and communicate effectively and clearly with multiple audiences
- Proficient in Military Troubleshooting Procedures preferred.
- Experience with IETM's and Diagnostics Procedures for STTE preferred.
- Experience with Interactive Electronic Technical Manual's and Diagnostics Procedures for Special Tools and Test Equipment preferred.
- Able to obtain and maintain successful NACi background for CAC (Common Access Card).
- Possess or be able to obtain and maintain a CDL Class B license.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Company AMEX Card.
- Must be able to gain and maintain access to Joint Base Lewis McChord and other military installations worldwide.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.