San Diego | California | United States | 92121
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with a leading chemical manufacturer to find a maintenance technician in San Diego, CA/
The ideal individual for this position will have previous experience as a maintenance technician with an understanding of electrical, hydraulic, and other mechanical systems.
· Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
· Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)
· Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary
· Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality
· Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed
· Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows etc.)
· Undertake activities of pest control such as spraying insecticide
· Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc.)
· Assist in budget preparation and ensure it is followed
· Proven experience as maintenance technician
· Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
· Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
· Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
· Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
· Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime
· High school diploma or equivalent;
· Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field will be a plus
· Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) is desired
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: San Diego, MI
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.