Lansing | Michigan | United States | 48917
• Repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment such as motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, production machines and equipment
• Troubleshoot electrical systems including, but not limited to three-phase motors, start/stop circuits, AC/DC drives and running electrical conduit
• Must have Allen Bradley programming and troubleshooting experience.
• Observe mechanical devices in operation and diagnose malfunctions
• Dismantle devices to gain access to, and remove, defective parts
• Make approved modifications to machinery and equipment to meet production needs
• Repair or replace defective parts. Lubricate and clean parts
• Start device to test its performance
• Maintain, install, and repair electrical equipment
• Keep accurate maintenance and preventative maintenance records and insure all revisions to equipment and tools are properly recorded
• Maintain 5S in shop and work area
• Good problem-solving skills
• Good communication skills (verbal, listening, and written)
• All other tasks as requested by the Chief Engineering Manager and/or Maintenance Supervisor
• Authority and responsibility to stop the production line should a safety or quality issue appear
• Ability to lift and/or carry 50 lbs. repeatedly
EDUCATION REQUIRED & PREFERRED:
Journeyman’s Card or 3-5 years maintenance experience
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED & PREFERRED:
Skilled maintenance experience required
Experience in maintenance support of a large production facility preferred
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.