Monroe | Michigan | United States
HRU has teamed up with a global waste management manufacturing company to find two project managers for its Monroe, MI location. If you are looking to get into a company that supports hard work and offers multiple advancement prospects, this could be for you! The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree or PMP certification, less than five years of experience, knowledge of international projects, ability to travel internationally on occasion and experience in a non-automotive setting. This is a contract to direct hire opportunity offering a competitive salary, great benefits, relocation assistance and promotional opportunities.
· Manages staff and function of project management department with profit and loss accountability
· Assist in negotiating / reviewing terms and conditions of sale in the to ensure best interest of company
· Maintains profit margins and cash flow throughout project, developing invoice time table and coordinating with departments as needed to insure accountability
· Coordinates engineering and manufacturing departments as they relate to their project responsibilities, providing information outlining project specifications, authorizing resources and defining obligations to assure compliance with specifications to ensure customer satisfaction with timely delivery
· Supports project managers in final resolution to customer issues.
· Serves as primary contact with the customer and company to help expedite answers to questions and provide requested information
To Apply: Submit resume to email@example.com
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.