Rochester | New York | United States | 14606
We here at HRU Technical Resources have partnered with a leader in the automotive industry to find a Manufacturing Engineer. In this position you will start on 2nd shift but must have availability to cover all shifts.
As a manufacturing engineer you will be working in a facility that produces integrated air fuel modules, fuel rails, EGR valves, fuel injectors, and evaporative canisters.
• Proposes and evaluates manufacturing process and equipment for assigned areas of plant
• Directs the development and/or improvements of manufacturing processes and equipment
• Evaluates expenditures for processes and/or equipment
• Provides technical assistance and training for assigned plant operations
• Regular contact with others outside the work group
• Works closely with production and maintenance personnel and suppliers to ensure timely completion of projects
• Analyze tooling and equipment and select proper steps for solution
• Partners with senior management to analyze and solve issues
• Ability to work 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift, weekend and holiday casual and paid overtime -required (this position will currently be assigned as 2nd shift)
• Strong interpersonal skills involving ability to work effectively cross-functionally and cross-culturally -required
• Strong written and oral communication skills necessary for meetings and presentations -required
• Ability to work well with others, exhibiting teamwork skills -required
• Ability to multitask by handling diverse assignments concurrently - required
• 4 yr Engineering degree (ME, EE) or equivalent experience – required
• Ability to read blueprints and engineering drawings – required
• Demonstrated performance in leadership position-required
• Assembly/Machining/High Precision manufacturing exposure – strongly preferred
• Demonstrated performance in knowledge and application of GMS &/or and lean-manufacturing principles-preferred
• Automotive / industrial experience - preferred
Job Location: Rochester, NY
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.