Lockport | New York | United States
HRU Technical Resources has partnered with a leading global automotive manufacturer to find a Manufacturing Engineer. Manufacturing engineers that make heat exchanges (radiators, exchanges). Implementation of floor level results. Provide suggestions on process improvement.
- Process Validation 25% of their day
- Coordination of local tooling manufacturing
- Coordinating the procurement and tooling 25%
- Problem Solving (once you have results what will you be doing about it)
- Process design/development 25% of their day
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (preferably mechanical) or Engineering technology
- 5 years of experience in engineering
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.