Warren | Michigan | United States
HRU has teamed up with a major automotive manufacturer and is looking for an experienced Paint Shop Manufacturing Engineer! MUST HAVE PAINT EXPERIENCE! Position is a 12 month contract to start, pay beginning at $45/hr. (based off education/experience) and full benefits are available.
Seeking a candidate with project experience. Installation of equipment. Paint facilities based out of the Detroit Hamtrammick plant. Directly involved with supporting a large project in the paint project. Involved in all phases involved in engineering/construction, commissioning, and validation.
• Attending the engineering meetings, coordinating site activities with contractors.
• Supporting contractor activities
Coordination and assistance onsite
• Supporting construction activities, reviewing construction work
• Getting ready to support commission activities
• Facilitating and organizing activities in the plant. Startup and testing/validating of equipment.
• Ability to review cad drawings
• Seeking a candidate that has experience in construction work and installation of paint shop machines.
• Project management experience overseeing the construction of the project in the paint shop.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience (equivalent experience would be 7 years of work experience within a paint shop in Manufacturing)
• With a Bachelor's Degree candidates must have 3-5 years of experience working within paint to be qualified.
• candidates have hands on experience with pain process, equipment, or paint facility installation
• Candidates MUST HAVE Paint experience. If a candidate had experience working in manufacturing plants in other areas outside of paint (ex: stamping, fabrication, etc.) they would NOT be qualified. Candidates MUST HAVE experience working within Paint.
• New grads fresh out of school
• Candidates who do not have manufacturing experience
• Candidates who do not have paint shop experience.
• 70% of a typical day will be on the floor overseeing construction and commissioning activities
• 40% of the time will be in meetings to participate in discussion with engineers on commissioning and construction activities
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.