North Sparks | Georgia | United States
Candidates must be highly skilled in Standard Operating Procedure development, strong verbal and writing skills. In order to achieve the goals of the role, candidates must also have proven Mechanical Aptitude skills that specifically relate to Manufacturing Formulation and Packaging equipment, where these skills are commonly learned from working hands-on in a Manufacturing environment.
· Primary responsibilities are to collaborate with Submit Matter Experts to gather information on work processes and manufacturing equipment operation in order to produce Procedures within a pre-defined template.
· The preferred candidate will be self -motivated and able to work independently and within a team to evaluate information from the Submit Matter Experts (SME)and transfer appropriately in prescribed form.
· Must be able to distill complex information into clear, concise text, appropriate for the target audience.
· Candidate will have the ability to evaluate mechanical and electromechanical systems to add additional information to the procedures as appropriate to describe total operation.
· Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
· Strong Mechanical aptitude with Industrial and Packaging Equipment in a previous hands-on position.
· Strong Communication skills with ability to proactively work with partners and write policies and procedures for multiple departments under tight deadlines.
· Strong writing and communication skills is a must, with experience, and ability to deliver high quality documentation with emphasis on attention to detail
· Highly Proficient with Microsoft Office particularly Word.
· Degreed Engineer preferred or Specialist with 5-8 years of technical skills in a manufacturing or industrial setting.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.