Menomonee Falls | Wisconsin | United States | 53051
· This position is responsible for the day-to-day coordination and support of bargaining unit employees in rotation groups with team leaders in the manufacturing, assembly, fabrication, distribution and/or development of motorcycles or motorcycle component parts.
· Position is responsible to support rotation groups to achieve department metrics for safety, quality, delivery, cost, people and sustainability.
· The supervisor is a key link in the help chain for the rotation groups and team leaders.
· Primary responsibility is to provide mentoring, resources, tools, and direction needed for the value adders to be as effective and efficient as possible.
· Majority of time is spent on shop floor.
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.