We have partnered without client, a global chemical manufacturing company, to find a marketing manager.
The Human Nutrition business is working to find solutions to some of the most complex societal health issues. Our group is positioned at the intersection of active lifestyles and disease prevention and is working to redefine health care. Our proximity to the consumer allows us to understand their needs, and our technical expertise enables us to develop innovative solutions. Our goal is to utilize our expertise and solutions to shift consumers thinking about health care from disease treatment to disease prevention.
We are seeking a professional with primary B2B expertise and secondary D2C expertise and prior exposure to Nutrition, Food, Personal care segments to sharpen our B2B marketing and market insights and grow profitable sales in North America. The position can be based in Florham Park, NJ. The customer base consists of Dietary Supplement producers, Functional Nutrition producers, Medical foods distributors and Contract Manufacturers who make premix solutions for customers within the food, beverage and dietary supplement industries.
Travel for the role is estimated at approximately 10% of the time.
• BS in marketing or communications
• 3+ years of B2B marketing experience in Nutrition or Food or Health & Beauty segments
• 2+ years of Digital marketing/ecommerce experience
• Leverage your marketing experience and expertise and to develop marketing presentations for existing portfolio for sales teams.
• Collaborate with global marketing to bring regional market insights, training materials and tools to the regional sales team
• Manage regional marketing programs, including digital/content marketing, timelines and budgets
• Provide regional market input in developing business cases and customer and consumer insight based ideas to create and develop innovation pipeline.
• Coordinate Medical foods marketing in USA and Canada with distribution partners
• Day to day management of a budding ecommerce business, including marketing mix, analytics, etc..
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.