Hagerstown | Maryland | United States
The communications manager is responsible for positioning product development and management teams as an innovator in the construction industry by publishing articles in technical journals, creating engaging presentations that are given at industry conferences, and working with local universities on engagement activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and publish technical articles by working with the leadership team to develop topics, interviewing subject matter experts, and writing content.
• Collaborate with public relations and the advertising agency on placement of articles in technical journals which showcase as an innovation leader.
• Produce engaging presentations that translate complex technical topics into materials which are easily absorbed by general audiences.
• Work with internal public relations team and the advertising agency to create speaking engagements for the engineering leadership team.
• Administer our technical relationships with local universities by creating presentation opportunities for the engineering team, collaborating with universities on student projects, and developing research proposals.
• Create board level presentations for senior leadership on product related topics as required.
• Coordinate activities with product marketing and human resources.
B.A. in marketing or advertising
A minimum of 3 years related experience in marketing, public relations, or advertising.
Experience in a related industry is desirable, but not required.
Strong project management and planning skills
Proven ability to understand and interpret technical details into easy to understand content
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Proficient with MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Prezi, and other presentation applications
Graphic design and animation experience desirable
Thank you. Please complete your application on the next page.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
HRU has developed a large network of available candidates nationwide, as the company has been providing recruiting and staffing services in up to 22 States for over 25 years. We specialize in engineering, IT, technical and other support services. We are able to recruit and successfully place candidates in job openings in a variety of other fields and positions as well, such as human resources, administration, management, purchasing, sales, customer service, accounting, organic chemistry and more. HRU is able to service clients, regardless of location, by assigning an Account Manager and experienced Recruiters to provide the necessary staffing and support services. Likewise, HRU may assist job seekers anywhere in the United States, regardless of location.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.